We need your kind support.
Please support ARMIA in its mission to help refugees and migrants improve their socio-economic participation, combat social isolation and heal the wounded victims of domestic violence, sexual abuse, torture & trauma. We want to help remove the fit and skilled “forgotten ones” from endless welfare dependency and empower them to (re)join the work market and/or encourage entrepreneurship. By doing so they may proudly take their rightful, acknowledged and supported place in the community and Australian society!
Your kind support in the form of donating cash, volunteering at ARMIA House, helping us with fund raising and liking or following us on social media will be greatly appreciated.
- You may also contact us through email (email@example.com) or phone (+61 07 3344 1149) for further details.
- If you are interested to volunteer, please contact us through email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (+61 07 3344 1149) for further details.
HELP WITH FUND RAISING
- We welcome organisations and individuals who would like to help us with raising funds for the free support services that we provide to our clients. Please contact us through email (email@example.com) or phone (+61 07 3344 1149) for further details.
LIKE OR FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK
- We want information from our website and social media pages to reach people who may be interested in the support services, upcoming events and upcoming courses that we provide. To follow us on facebook, click here.
SUPPORT OUR BUSINESS INITIATIVES
- Revenues from our business initiatives, ARMIA Cleaning Services and our NDIS services, are used in part to fund our free programs for the community. So if you or someone you know needs cleaning, lawn mowing or services for people with disabilities, please choose us to serve you.
From all of us at ARMIA House, thank you very much for all your support.