The NDIS can provide all people with disability with information and connections to services in their communities such as doctors, sporting clubs, support groups, libraries and schools, as well as information about provided support.
NDIS – What does it mean?
- National: The NDIS is being introduced progressively across all states and territories.
- Disability: The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
- Insurance: The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
- Scheme: The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
ARMIA is an NDIS Registered Provider.
We can assist to implement approved plans to achieve your goals in the following support:
- Therapeutic Support
- Behaviour Support
- Early Childhood Support
- Participation in Communities
- Support Coordination
- Community Nursing Care
- Personal Mobility Equipment
- Home Modification
- Personal Activities High
- Development of Life Skills
- Group/Centre Activities
- Plan Management
- Assist in Travel/Transport
- Assist in Household Tasks
- Assist Personal Activities
- Assist in Life Stage & Transition
- Assistive Prod-Household Tasks
- Innovative Community Participation
- In-Home Care Support
To access NDIS services please contact
– NDIS on 1800 800 110 to request the Access Request Form or
For more information, please read